Do You Have an Estate Plan in Place
that Protects You and Your Family in Arkansas?
Estate planning is for everyone, and almost everyone has an estate.
Your Arkansas estate is comprised of everything you own, such as your house, car, personal possessions, and even intangibles such as your investment accounts and life insurance policies. We can all benefit from estate planning in Arkansas to be prepared for the future.
Establishing an estate plan can help determine what happens to you or your loved ones, your property, and your remains upon passing. Estate plans can also outline specific health care and financial actions for others to take on your behalf if you become unable to do so independently. A good estate plan helps you plan and protect your assets, as well as avoid leaving a mess for your loved ones later.
Our Arkansas Estate Planning Guide includes:
- Estate planning for aging parents
- What to know before signing a nursing home contract
- What to consider when searching for a nursing home
- A guide of aging in place technology
- Key retirement considerations
- Debunk common misconceptions about power of attorney documents
- How to protect your finances in your golden years
At McClelland Law Firm, P.A., our goal is that every estate planning client who enters our Sherwood or Searcy law offices leave with an Arkansas estate plan tailored to their specific needs and situation.
Start protecting your legacy by requesting your FREE Estate Planning Guide today.
"*" indicates required fields